Pages

Ladies, if you haven't heard about environmental friendly reusable menstrual products, please read posts on Cloth pads & cups...

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Another t-shirt bag and card holder


This morning, I made this T-Shirt bag for my hubby to carry a pair of exercise pants and a t-shirt in his working bag, but it turned out to look like a lady’s handbag….  :(  
Will need to make another one with a longer design….

For instruction on how to make this, please refer to old post.




Then, I made this card holder for myself.  Happy that I could try out the snap button tool from Zila Kasim (found alternatives for snap tool 1 & 2, check out you maybe overjoy with good price).  The fabrics are from scrap bags I bought. The linen from fabricfanatics & the lining came from Snazzy & Such.

Still need to figure out how to sew the corners properly...

I based the work on tutorial found at:
http://www.craftpudding.com/2007/07/fabric-card-holder-tutorial.html

I hemmed the sides.  Slight different from the original tutorial.



Updated  24 July:

Another tutorial for Card Holder, this one use turn & top stitch.  At this stage, my hemming is bad, so I like turn & top stitch...  :) 
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=101026.0

2 comments:

Waseem said...

How you sew the corner properly..i wish to design same Gift Card envelopes..thanks for sharing it.

Unknown said...

I love these handbag holder! At least a useful accessory. Christian Dior does a beautiful one with Khabarovsk stones.. vet stylish. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.A fantastic presentation. Very open and informative.You have beautifully presented your thought in this blog post.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails